Join us, it's free
1 - Click Registration!Join Now
Trading Benefits General Terms and Conditions
1. The Company may offer to its new and existing Clients trading benefits (hereby referred to as the “Trading Benefit”).
2. The Trading Benefit will be added to the relevant Client’s trading account and are subject to the following Trading Benefits General Terms and Conditions.
3. In order to participate and receive a Trading Benefit, the Client has already agreed to and accepted the terms and conditions for the services provided by the Company.
4. The Client accepts that any Trading Benefit granted to him shall be granted under the following conditions:
i. Trading Benefits may only be provided once all the conditions below are met accumulatively:
a. Trading Benefits may only be granted once, during the promotional period per client per trading account;
b. Trading Benefits are available to clients who have verified their account and were approved by compliance department;
c. Clients may apply for only one promotional offer during the promotion period.
d. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine if a client’s deposit and trading activity are entitled to retain a Trading Benefit.
e. The Trading Benefits are not transferrable.
5. The Client acknowledges that there are different types of trading benefits some of which are available to withdraw and others which are withdrawable under certain conditions.
6. In the event that perform a withdrawal, the Trading Benefit will be adjusted or deducted from your trading account. The Trading Benefit amount to be deducted will depend on your withdrawal amount and your available withdrawable equity at the time of the withdrawal.
7. In no event shall a total refund to a Client exceed the initial deposit amount.
8. In addition to the above, certain additional terms may apply for each Trading Benefit which will be notified to the Client accordingly. Additional terms for each Trading Benefit can be found on the Company’s website and/or will be sent via e-mail to the Client.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend any of the additional terms for each trading benefit at any time. Upon such change and in case you do not wish to continue using the Trading Benefit, you must contact the Customer Support.
10. It is recommended that you always read the Trading Benefits General Terms and Conditions and the additional terms and conditions for the specific Trading Benefit before you accept to receive a Trading Benefit from the Company.
11. The Company reserves the right to remove a Trading Benefit from a Client’s Trading Account in the event of inactivity or suspension or termination as provided in the Terms and Conditions.
12. In the event that a Client is not coming in good faith and the main activity of the trading account is not for trading but rather for hunting the Trading Benefit, the Company, reserves the right to reverse the trading transactions and close the trading account of the client.
13. All the Terms of this Trading Benefits General Terms and Conditions are essential and binding.